Monday 28 September 2015

I love Fall tag

What is your favourite fall month? 
October because I like the cooler air.
What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
I can't remember what I did last Halloween but I know the time before that I dressed as a zombie prom queen
What is your favourite fall food?
I really like Butternut Squash soup 
Do you have any fall traditions?
Not really. We do like to sit out the decking with the fire going and we all have blankets too and maybe a swig.
Do you have any Halloween traditions?
Nope
What music do you like to listen to during fall?
Michael Jackson - Thriller /
What is your favourite fall outfit?
I love knitted jumpers and leggings with comfy boots with a big coat and a chunky scarf. Oooooooo so cosy!
Favorite scary movie?
I don't like horror/ scary movies so I can't say I have a favourite but I really like 'Scary Movie' it's more of a comedy/ scary film. I enjoy watching The Simpsons Halloween episodes though
S’mores or pumpkin pie?
Never tried any, I want to try S'mores though..
Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
Hot chocolate all the way
Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes?
Haven't tried any
What is the best thing about your town during fall?
All the different colour shades on leaves and when all the trees are standing together you can still see the different colour leaves on there its soooo pretty 
Tea or coffee?
Tea
Cats or bats?
Cats (I have 3 black ones too!)
Do you enjoy carving jack-o-lanterns?
I've never carved a pumpkin before but I am going to do one this year!
Do you enjoy visiting graveyards?
Not really..
What is your favourite fall memory?
My dad scaring my brother and sister when they knocked on the door for sweet my dad screamed and my sister stood at the door waiting for her sweet and my brother was screaming his way up the street because he had frightened him so much!
Gloves or mittens?
Gloves
Do you enjoy the other seasons?
Spring
How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
From the 9th I will be in Florida watching Mickeys not so scary Halloween party but come back on the 22nd. Haven't made any plans for Halloween itself yet but I'm looking forward to watching Hocus Pocus in Magic Kingdom! 
In ONE sentence… WHY do you love fall so much?
Because I love the different colours of leaves, it's so beautiful.
What is your favourite fall makeup look?
Don't really have a makeup look but I like the dark lippy.. Not on me though, lipstick don't suit me!
What is your favourite fall candle scent?
Yankee Candle Black Cherry.
Do you enjoy cold weather?
Yes! I love it!
What is your least favourite thing about fall?
The cold AND rain! Urghhhhhhhhh
What is your favourite Halloween candy?
I'm not a candy girl. I prefer Galaxy chocolate- mmmmmm 
What is one thing you’d love to try during fall, but haven’t yet?
Carve pumpkins and try some pumpkin recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment