Sunday 27 September 2015

Travel essentials - Long Haul (part 1)

I've started picking up a few things for my trip to Orlando. 3 for £3 in Superdrug - can't go wrong!



1. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - There's no life for my face without Facial Wipes! Seriously I cannot sleep without using one of these before bed! So how am I going to survive a long haul flight with air con which dries out the skin and leaves it feeling flaky I do not know! Straight in it's going!

2. Palmers Coconut Butter Formula with Vitamin E- '..soften, smoothes and relieves dry skin' need I say anymore?

3. Sudocrem- A really good multi-use product that can be used for spots, bug bites, sunburn etc. Perfect size for throwing in your handbag.

4. Colgate toothpaste- Self- explanatory 

5. Anti-bacterial hand gel- Germs will find you on an aeroplane. A quick squirt of this & I'll feel much better.

6. Nivea Pearl and Beauty 48hr anti-perspirant- Don't want to smell in a closed space with a plane full of people! Say NO to B.O! It's also moisturising :)


I will be buying more skincare/makeup things before my trip.
What are your travel essentials? Let me know. 


NLY 

No comments:

Post a Comment