Friday 25 September 2015

Waiting on DisneyWorld....

14 days
That's it..
14 days until I am in the Sunshine State.
It was probably the best notification to get on a glorious Friday morning. Great start to the day.
I've never been to the States before but I am excited. I've only ever been on one 'holiday' and that was a girls beach holiday in Magaluf. It was great, we had loads of fun and really enjoyed ourselves but I think DisneyWorld is something else... Or at least that's what people say it is...
I'm not a huge Disney person. Don't get me wrong I like watching Disney films and tolerate Disney songs but I wouldn't say I'm crazy about it, but I think after this trip I will have what they call 'the Disney bug' and do you know what? I'm eager to find out what that feels like.

I haven't packed one thing yet! There is so much stuff I need to get; a clear case to put all the junk in, travel size face wipes, hand moisturiser, face mist, eye patches, lip balm- and that's just the carry on luggage!! I need to make a list before I do anything and figure out how much I need to take and is it necessary for me to take it.

Money is mostly sorted. The dollar at the moment is quite low but I've got the majority of my dollars I need £150 more. I'll probably get it all last minute because that's just the type of person I am.
That's the thing with me, mentally I like to stay organised. I see things that I think 'oh that would be handy and that would be a good idea' but physically I wouldn't have done anything and I won't have a clue where I am two weeks before going! <insert monkey hide eyes emoji here>

So apart from the whole holiday altogether these are the top things Im looking forward to when in Orlando:
1. The first look at Cinderella's castle (how am I going to feel?) I've heard people say they cry when they see the castle?! It must be magical.

2. Swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove and SeaAdventure - ticking it off the bucket list

3. Shopping- do I really need to say anything else?!

4. Cinnabon- mmmmm!!

5. The Cheesecake Factory- I LOVE cheesecake <heart emoji>

I will write more before I go on my trip.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment