Monday 26 October 2015

October 2015 - Wish List

I LOVE Autumn. Autumn is my favourite season. The nights get darker, the days are crispy and you just feel all cosy and warm. Knitted jumpers, hot tea/ chocolate, jeans, boots; I even love the festive food on the shop shelves. It's exciting! I love it!

Enough of the rambling, I want to show you my Autumn wish list.


1. iPhone6s in Rose Gold

My contract runs out in the beginning of December so I'm definitely going to be purchasing this next. I figured the iPhone 6s Plus is too big for me and wouldn’t benefit me anymore than the 6s would. Also, the colour is just too cute to pass up.

2. Clarisonic Mia 2

I have been looking at a lot of blogs&abides about this product and it seems that it's a product you shouldn't miss out on. What the heck. I'm a skincare junkie and love taking care of my skin so why the hell not? Christmas present maybe? 


3. River Island Molly Jeggins
These are a must for this season. Very Autumnal and would look great with just about anything! 



4. River Island Beige Suede Ankle Boots

Do you guys have any wish lists for this Autumn? Let me know I'd love to hear yours :)

Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment