Thursday 29 October 2015

Sephora Haul Florida 2015




Hello!

So I thought I'd share with you my Sephora/ one thing from Walgreen’s beauty haul.

Ole Henriksen The clean truth™ cleansing cloths Brightening – I've heard so much about these and I couldn't say no to buying them. I have used them a few times but not enough to do a review so I will do that shortly.

GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening treatment- I haven't seen this one before but it was on the counter for me try so I tried a little bit on my hand when I was there and carried on shopping and when I went back to it I got rid of all the bits that were left on my hand (exfoliant) and I couldn't believe how soft my hand was. It was amazing. I couldn't say no!

GLAMGLOW® ThirstyMud™ Hydrating Treatment – I have dry skin and heard many Youtubers raving on about this product so I didn't want to purchase the full size because they are priced so I purchased the smaller size for I think it was $19. I haven't used much of it yet but so far I really like it. Full review coming soon!

Smashbox Photo finish Foundation Primer Hydrating – I think you've caught the just that I have dry skin. No seriously. Every time I put foundation on in the morning it looks flaky by 11am. So I'm going to do all it takes to keep my skin hydrated. Hopefully this will suffice.

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream – I LOVE this product. Holy grail. Life saver. Full review can be seen here.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – Again, I've heard so much about this product. I couldn't say no especially because the price was $15, not bad I thought. So far I'm loving this with the GLAMGLOW® brightening treatment. Full review will be done soon.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I've been looking for a really good concealer, you know? The ones which aren’t hard and drying or ones that are too liquid you and create lines. So I heard this concealer would be great. So far I'm loving it. Really brightens up the eye area and doesn't create lines. Will do a full review soon :)

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – I haven't had chance to use this yet because obviously when I was shopping for it I had a tan but I knew when I got home I'd go pale so I had to get a lighter shade. Obviously my tan hasn't gone yet so I haven't been able to use this Foundation as of yet but I seriously can't wait to!

EOS lip balm – The one thing I got at Walgreens. I loved how people always greeted you as soon as you went there with ‘Hi, welcome to Walgreens’ so cute. Again, seen so many talk about this so I had to pick it up on the last day.

So there you have it. I did buy a few clothing items when I was there. Do you guys want to see them? Outfit of the day post? Have any of you tried these products? What did you think of them? Yay or Nay? Thumbs up or down? Leave a comment below

Chow for now

Naomi :) 

2 comments:

  1. I use the Nars Sheer Glow and concealer religiously and I love them- they're both holy grail products for me!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have high hopes for the Sheer Goow. Can't wait to use it once my tan fades! :)

      Delete