Tuesday 27 October 2015

Origins GinZing Eye Cream Review


Origins Gin Zin Refreshing Eye Cream

I cannot even..

Yeah. So I have been searching and penetrating every eye cream in the market for years and years. I have terrible dark circles; some people have made comments saying they looked bruised and asked if I'm feeling well because if I don't put eye cream/ concealer or foundation to cover it; I look like an ill panda. Seriously.
So for years I have tried everything from freezing spoons to putting eye creams in the fridge. I couldn't find anything whatsoever to make the slightest difference to my stoned- looking eyes. 

Until..

I came across Origins Bin Zin Eye Cream.
I heard about this through blogs and YouTube videos and thought, why the hell not? I've tried everything else. I may as well try this too. When I looked up on how much it was going to cost I thought ‘No chance!!’ So I searched on eBay and came across a sample size. Buy it Now and I had it sent to me. Cut long story short I absolutely loved it, it was long lasting and when I recently went to the States I saw the full size pack in Sephora and went ‘Yep, that's going straight in my basket’ and I've been using it every morning ever since. 




It states on the tub ‘Refreshing eye cream to brighten and de-puff’ that instantly drawn my attention to it because that is exactly what I need.
The cream itself is a peachy pink colour and is extremely light and non-greasy when working it in near the eye area. Following this, it’s excellent when concealer is added on afterwards. It doesn't flake and peel off which makes me love it even more!  It works very fast and you notice a difference within 5 minutes. 


I am extremely happy with this product and I cannot recommend it enough. It is my holy grail product. 

Au revoir!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment