Sunday 8 November 2015

Florida October 2015 - Universal

So I've finally gone round to showing you all my Florida photos! :) I'm not going to write a lot – I know you're all just want to see all the pretty pictures. What I will say/ do is write my top 5 tips/ advice on Universal.

1. I'd be surprised if you have seen All of Universal in one day! I don't think you can see absolutely everything in one day. There's just so much to see and so much to take in, you really do need to take it all in slowly and just enjoy it!
On my first day we walked through Universal Studios and went towards Islands of Adventure. It was very quiet, probably the quietest it ever was when I was there. I still regret not going on the Jurassic Park ride first when the wait was only 5 minutes! Which leads me onto 2.



2. If the ride leads you getting wet and you’ve only just arrived and the wait is 5 minutes, just go on there! Seriously we had to go back another day on Jurassic Park and waited 40 minutes which wasn't THAT bad but still, that day we went back was incredibly busy and didn't really have the patience to wait all that time so if you see a ride you want to go on that's 5 minutes but you don't want to get wet because you've only just got here, you will dry afterwards! Who cares you're on holiday! Enjoy it!



3. You have to eat at the Hard Rock Café! It was sooo amazing seeing all the clothes and instruments that celebrities wore on big events! There was an Elvis Presley section on the second floor which I found fascinating! There were letters he had written and what looked like song lyrics – it was just so amazing that they were right in front of me. Amazing. And also the service there was just, outstanding!



4. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, never really got into it when I was young so Ive never followed the craze! However, I have to say, The Harry Potter train from Universal Studios to Islands of Adventure was brilliant! From walking to the train station, where you show your Universal ticket and walking through the ‘invisible wall’ and walking up the steps and you see the train.. Oh my word.. It was brilliant! The steam coming from the chimney and the staff dressed for the part – it was all excellent! I'd definitely recommend it. Even the train ride was really cool too, (won't tell you too much, don't want to spoil!) the whole experience was just fantastic and you MUST go on it even if you're not a Harry Potter fan!!


5. You have to go on the Spider-Man ride! It's not a thriller ride, I promise. It's a 3D ride which made me walk out like :O !! Mind you, it was my first ride.. It really put everything into perspective. 



They really don't do anything half over in the States! They go all out and really made the whole entire experience brilliant! Writing this blog post is making me want to go so bad :( 






  







Anyone been before? What did you think? Are you going anytime soon? What are you looking forward to the most? Comment your thoughts below :)
Naomi

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'm going to Florida next year in November, it's so far away I actually can't wait!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete