Sunday 1 November 2015

Reasons why I LOVE Autumn



It's Autumn!

Here are a list of things I love about Autumn

Cosy warm blankets to cuddle up to

Crispy leaves (I love hearing the crunch!)

Different colours of leaves – absolutely beautiful

Hot chocolate – who doesn't?!

Fluffy slipper socks

Fireworks

Halloween

Bonfires

Scarves and boots

Knitted jumpers

Berry flavoured candles

Those days where you don't have to move and it's windy and raining outside (😍)

I love seeing all the Halloween/Fireworks\ Christmas stuff out in shops- gets me excited! :D

Evenings get darker

The smell of homemade soup 

Clocks going back – more time in bed

Hot water bottles in bed

Fireplace nights with movies





They are some of my favourite reasons why I love Autumn. What are yours? :)


Naomi 




No comments:

Post a Comment