Sunday 1 November 2015

My favourite Exfoliator and Cleanser for Winter 2015

 

I've only used these products for a few days but I have got to write how I feel about them now! They are uh-mazing! Seriously, why haven't I used these two before? What's going on?!


Ok, so first of all I use the GLAMGLOW® Flashmud™ Brightening treatment as an exfoliation rather than a mask because of it's consistency. It does say to apply on dry skin; for me it didn't work as well as I thought so I used it in the shower and wetted my face first before applying it and I found that that worked much better on my skin. So I use that first for my face and I work it in all over especially below my ears and on my neck because that's where my driest patches are and need more exfoliating attention. I have dry patches on my forehead, my cheeks and my chin and sometimes down the sides of my nose. Once I've done something else like shampoo and condition my hair I'll go back and wet it off. 
I absolutely love how my skin feels after using this. It creates a luminous, balanced skin-tone that appears to be brighter and more even. Seriously. You need to try this!

 

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – I had heard so many reviews and YouTube videos on this product. I was in Sephora and I couldn't say no to getting this for $15! 
So once I've washed off all the GLAMGLOW® product I lather this all over my face. You don't need to use too much either, it goes a long way! At first I didn't really like the smell (it smells of cucumber which I don't like! )But after a while I got used to it and again, I loved how it made my skin feel.  It does say on the back that it doesn't strip out any of the skins essential moisture. It gently cleanses makeup and impurities. My skin feels very healthy, nourished and soothing. 



As its coming up to the colder season you really need to pay more attention to your skin and listen to what it's telling you. You really need to give your skin a good scrub with a good exfoliator to get rid of all the makeup grit and grime and scrub away the flakiness from your face because at this time of the year skin tends to dry up a lot quicker and creates flakiness which looks uneven after you've applied foundation. 

So there you have it my two ultimate favourite skincare products this season which everybody should consider trying.
Have any of you used these products together or just on their own? Let me know what your thoughts are.
Also, I really want to try out the Josie Maran Argan Oil for my face after using here? Has anybody used this on their face? Is it too heavy? Do you think it would be great over the Winter months? Comment your thoughts below :) 


Naomi 

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you've got a Glam Glow mask, really want to try the Thirsty Mud version but it's so expensive!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the thirsty mud! If your skin is very dry then you should consider getting it! If you can get a small sample somewhere then get it! It's not too oily on the face either.

      Naomi

      Delete